Security By Default for Cloud Environments
"Security By Default for Cloud Environments" is the key topic that high-level speakers from IBM, Allianz, TÜV SÜD and Atos discussed during the Principle 3 “Security by Default” taskforce’s webinar, on 18 October 2022.
You want to know how standards and certification can help to foster security by default in cloud environments for your organisations? You are curious about the key challenges that a cloud security approach must cover ?
Find the webinar’s key findings from our speakers below or watch the recorded session if you missed it !
• “We are seeing a general shift towards towards the concept of the use of cloud providers, whether it regards infrastructure, platform and services” – Haydn Griffiths, Chief Information Security Officer, Allianz
• “It is essential that there is close cooperation between security, cloud and identity & access management teams” – Angelika Steinacker, CTO Identity & Access Management, IBM Security
• “The issue is the high number of people and technologies involved. The solution is to find common goals and common technologies between all workstreams and teams” – Antoine Noel, Chief Information Security Officer, Cloudreach, an Atos company
• “It takes time to develop standards, while cloud is swiftly developing in the meantime. However, with the right standards and principles, we could use them as a basis and translate them to the latest evolution of cloud” – Alexander Häußler, Global Product Performance Manager IT, TÜV SÜD
• Sudhir Ethiraj, Global Head of Cybersecurity Office (CSO),
• Angelika Steinacker, CTO Identity & Access Management, IBM
• Haydn Griffiths, Chief Information Security Officer, Allianz
• Antoine Noel, Chief Information Security Officer, Atos
• Alexander Häußler, Global Product Performance Manager IT, TÜV SÜD