Events / October 14, 2021
Register now for the Webinar “How can Charter of Trust's global and cross-industry approach on security by default help increase security in your products, functionalities, and technologies?"
14th October 2021
10:00-11:00 am CET
This Charter of Trust webinar is organised by the Principle 3 Taskforce “Security by Default”. Experts in this taskforce work to establish cybersecurity baseline requirements to achieve security by default in products, functionalities, and technologies.
In this webinar, you can learn about incorporating cybersecurity at the very start of the development of any product, technology or functionality. To demonstrate the relevance of this concept, Charter of Trust experts from TÜV SÜD, IBM, Siemens, Atos and Infineon will share best practices with insights and examples.
- Sudhir Ethiraj, Global Head of Cybersecurity Office (CSO), TÜV SÜD
- Angelika Steinacker, CTO Identity & Access Management, IBM
- Frank Semmler, Product Security Officer, Atos
- Oliver Kaiser, Product and Solution Security Officer, Siemens
- Daniel Schmitt, Regional Marketing Manager for IoT Systems (Automotive/Industrial), Infineon
We look forward to welcoming you at this virtual event. To register, please click the button below.