Cloud threat landscape report highlights trends in cloud security
By John Collins, Security Marketing Leader, IBM
With organizations continuing to migrate to or manage their private, public, hybrid cloud or multicloud environments, security should be an integral part of the process. Unfortunately, embedding security in every step of an organization’s cloud journey can be difficult.
The new IBM Security X-Force Cloud Threat Landscape Report analyzes real-world cloud cybersecurity incidents over the past 12 months, identifies the top threats cloud environments face, and provides best practices that can help organizations stay safe.
In this report, you will learn that :
- Excess privilege is a concerning problem in the cloud
- Vulnerability exploitation leads the way
- The average severity of cloud vulnerabilities has been steadily increasing
- X-Force observed over 100,000 cloud accounts being advertised on the dark web
- Cryptominers and ransomware remain the top dropped malware into cloud environments
Read IBM full report IBM Registration form